Board Of Directors
Guillermo D. Bella (Chairman)
Gilbert Francis B. Bella (President)
Josefina B. Bella (Director)
Ma. Isabel A. Delfino (Director)
Conchita A. Delfino (Director)
Jose Ma. C. Mercado (Director)
Martin A. Claudio (Director)
Jaime H. Maranan (General Manager/Chief Operating Officer)
Maria Theresa C. Abaygar (Compliance Officer/Corporate Secretary)
- June 4, 1961 - Rural Bank of Cabuyao, Inc., was incorporated.
- August 26, 1961 - Granted Certificate of Authority by the Central Bank of the Philippines.
Started operations in Cabuyao, Laguna with a paid-up capital of 100,000.00.
- January 26, 1962 - Granted Authority to Accept Savings and Time Deposit.
- April 1, 1962 - RBAP Membership.
- January 1975 - Opening of an extension office in Banlic, Cabuyao Laguna.
- August 1983 - Opening of Sta. Rosa Branch.
- August 1983 - Banlic extension office converted to a full Branch Office.
- November 1993 - Opening of Balibago Branch.
- October 1994 - Opening of Biñan Branch
- August 1, 2006 - Head Office transfer to New Site.
- December 6, 2004 - Given recognition by the BIR as among top 1,000 taxpayers in the country.
- October 2008 - Opening of Calamba Branch.
- October 2010 - Began offering ATM services at Head Office and Banlic Branch.
- January 24, 2011 - Quedancor Accreditation.
- June 1, 2011 - The BSP has approved the change of corporate name of the Rural Bank of Cabuyao, Inc. to "Laguna Prestige Banking Corporation, (A Rural Bank)".